Emotional Intelligence Student Programs for Colleges
E.I. Skills to Help Your Students Excel in School and Beyond!,
Exciting Virtual and In-Person Workshops that are Customized to Your Desired Outcomes!
The Soft Skills Companies Need Most
According to a 2020 LinkedIn article, topping this year’s list of the most sought after soft skills are: creativity, collaboration, persuasion, and EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE—all skills that demonstrate how people work with others and bring new ideas to the table. Are YOUR graduates ready in this all-important area of EI?See Alex In Action
- Produce Greater Self-Awareness
- Discover the Lens Through Which Students Give and Receive Information
- Uncover Their Personal Triggers
- Develop Enhanced Goal-Setting Skills
- Analyze How Does Personality Affect Student Priorities, Decision-Making?
- Embrace a Greater Understanding of Their Behavioral Blind Spots
- Learn More About Others: Social Awareness
- Improve Relationships (Roommates, Classmates)
- Develop Dynamic Peer Tutoring/Mentor Programs (R.A.s)
- Promote Positive Project Partnerships
- Create Engaged & Active Student Govt. & Clubs
- Reduce Conflict and Have More Fun!
- Communicate More Effectively with Peers and Faculty
- Find Purpose and Direction
- Determine Vocational Competencies
- Plan and Develop A Worthwhile Career Path